Whether it's an integrated degree course, dissertation place, or mandatory work experience – SCHWEIZER offers students the possibility of directly applying their theoretical knowledge in a practical setting and allows them to take responsibility for their own projects. In addition, students are actively integrated into their department. This means that as well as acquiring important know-how, you'll gather valuable professional experience.
To start with, we work with you to agree on your individual goals. At regular meetings with your contact or mentor, you'll exchange ideas, talk about how to proceed, and receive help in the form of advice and practical support. When your time with us is over, you'll receive detailed feedback on your placement.
A 5-step application process
Do you want to apply for a student position at SCHWEIZER? Here's a short and concise explanation of how it works:
- Found the perfect degree course or decided to apply on your own initiative? Then it's time to digitally prepare your application documents: A cover letter/personal statement, CV, and references (in .pdf or .docx format, max. file size 6 MB).
- Send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You'll receive confirmation of receipt.
- We'll then take time to look at your application.
- And finally, we'll let you know!