Schweizer Electronic AG is a family-managed, globally active company with its headquarters in Schramberg in Germany's Black Forest. It has a history of more than 170 years. From a manufacturer of faces for the Black Forest's watch and clock industry, we've developed into a globally successful manufacturer and technology leader in the field of PCBs for the automotive, aviation, industrial & medical, and communication & computing sectors.
All of our more than 1000 employees work daily on consolidating our strong position as a leader in technology and innovation in the PCB industry. A modern workplace and a team-oriented, customer-based, and solution-focused way of working provide the best possible foundation for this. In addition, our international orientation gives rise to exciting career possibilities and future opportunities.
At SCHWEIZER, you'll find short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, and an open corporate culture. As a team, we're continuing to grow at a global level, developing sustainable technologies and products for and with our customers.
SCHWEIZER offers you:
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package
- A pension scheme
- Further training opportunities
"At SCHWEIZER, I can get to know different areas and I feel valued as a team member."
Integrated degree student
"When it comes to innovation, we've achieved a breakthrough in technology at SCHWEIZER."
An experienced professional
A 5-step application process
- Found the perfect job vacancies or decided to apply on your own initiative? Then it's time to digitally prepare your application documents: A cover letter/personal statement, CV, and references (in .pdf or .docx format, max. file size 6 MB).
- Send your application documents to email@example.com.
- You'll receive confirmation of receipt.
- We'll then take time to look at your application.
- And finally, we'll let you know!